How to design a winter wedding by using pops of gold and green to play off both a fancy and down to earth characteristics of a snowy landscape.
There is some sort of magic with falling snow, cozy fur coats and dreamy landscapes that come together to showcase one beautiful wedding inspirational shoot. The bride and groom, while likely are quite cold, show off their beautiful attire against a backdrop off tall, narrow trees with both rustic and glam features that come together to create an enchanted, almost fairytale like wedding. The accents of gold and green bring this New England scene a fresh and inspiriting look into just how beautiful snow flurries can bring to a winter wedding.
Are you thinking of having your own wedding in the winter, or is the possibility of snow showing up on the big day a realistic one? Take notes from this wedding scene to ensure both you and your guests are as comfortable as possible!
- Implement pops of gold and green to include fancy and down to earth characteristics of winter
- Supply furs and blankets for your guests to use during the ceremony to provide warmth
- Limit the time you spend outdoors to just the ceremony, and have the reception indoors
- Use cozy elements such as candles, a fireplace or twinkle lights everywhere
- Choose florals and botanicals that will hold up in the freezing temperatures
What are your thoughts regarding a winter wedding? Can you imagine yourself meeting your groom at the end of a snowy aisle?
Like this guide? Pin it and take it with you!
CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE
Until Next Wedding Wednesday…